iPad Mini Giveaway by Argus Hosting
Terms and conditions
- 1. The prize draw is promoted by Argus Hosting LLC, whose registered office is at 1640 Powers Ferry, Building 3, Suite 300, Marietta, GA 30067 and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- 2. The offer is open to all attendees of the 2013 OPEN SYSTEMS CONFERENCE in Las Vegas, excluding employees and their immediate families of Argus Hosting, the Edgeware Group, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- 3. Entrants must be over 18.
- 4. Entry period is between 5 May 2013 and 9th May 2013.
- 5. All entries must be received by noon on 9th for the first and final draw.
- 6. The winner will be drawn at random.
- 7. The prize is an Apple iPad mini.
- 8. There are 1 iPad mini prizes to be won.
- 9. The prize is non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
- 10. By entering the prize draw, participants agree to:
i. the terms and conditions of the prize draw;
ii. being contacted by Argus Hosting for marketing purposes.
- 11. Each prize winner will be notified by email from Argus.
- 12. Winners must respond accepting the prize within seven days of receiving notification of having won. In the event of non-acceptance or failure to accept within the specified period, Argus reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry (and the same acceptance period, as provided under this condition, will apply).
- 13. A full list of winner(s) will be available by sending an SAE to Argus Hosting Android Competition, Argus Hosting, 1640 Powers Ferry, Building 3, Suite 300, Marietta, GA 30067, after 17st May 2013.
- 14. Only one entry per person will be applicable across the full competition period of 5 May 2013 and 9th May 2013 in the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the draw.
- 15. Argus Hosting reserves the right to cancel or modify this prize draw at any time at its sole discretion.
- 16. The prize will be dispatched as soon as available after the draw dates, Argus cannot be held liable for manufacturer supply delays.
- 17. In all cases the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. Argus accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access
- 19. This promotion and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by US Law and the courts of Cobb County and Georgia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- 20. Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- 21. No purchase necessary.