Argus Hosting for TRAVERSE
As a leader in hosting ERP systems, Argus offers best-in-class solutions to businesses using TRAVERSE. Our hosting options are designed to offer our partners using TRAVERSE tailored, high-quality service and IT support in exactly the ways they need it. We have designed our service offerings to be extremely flexible so that we can work with your business to provide the user experience you want, anywhere you want it, anytime you want it, without hassle or the demands of hosting your systems yourself.
What sets us apart?
- We believe in providing our partners with the services they want. You only pay for what you subscribe to, and our pricing is clear and devoid of hidden costs.
- Our services are fully scalable. Current clients’ hosted systems range from as few as four users to more than 120.
- Argus specializes in managing complex, custom environments. Not only do we host Traverse and any 3rd party application you need for Traverse, but our partners have the option to move any of their other existing software to the Argus Cloud as well.
- Beyond just software, Argus can host other important elements of your business, including fax servers, VPN solutions, websites, for example.
- Our focus on providing the best security and support available means that we cultivate long-term customers. See our Case Studies learn how we have helped our existing partners simplify their businesses’ IT demands and grow.
- Argus is a OPEN SYSTEMS preferred vendor.
What does Argus offer?
- Argus is a fully managed IT solution. We monitor and maintain your Traverse system 24/7 to provide optimal performance and reliability.
- Users receive access to a Hosted Virtual Desktop (HVD). This allows full availability of applications and functionality in a secure, maintenance-free environment.
- We can manage and apply updates to Traverse and other hosted software.
- Backups as frequently as hourly for some data and nightly for your system.
- Argus provides storage for each subscribed user, starting at 5 GB of SQL database storage each.
- Microsoft Office 2013 is available as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Argus offers Microsoft Licensing.
How does Argus protect data?
We know secure, accessible data is integral to effectively operating your business. We take our role as guardians of that data seriously and employ the following measures as our standard to protect your information assets:
- Single-tenant hosting
- Multiple layer firewall, content inspection, and intrusion detection
- Redundant Drive Protection and Geo-Replicated Backups
- Your data is constantly mirrored between physical data centers.
- Cloud backups are stored in multiple locations.
- 24/7 Monitoring of Traverse and other services
- Data Center Certified ISO 27001
- Data hosted in the United States or a region of your choice
- Virginia, Oregon, California in the US
- Ireland, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, São Paulo globally
- Telephony: Local Voice, Hosted PBX and Voice over MPLS.
- Internet connections: Business DSL, Cable Internet, Data T1, Satellite Fixed Wireless, High BW Fixed Wireless, Ethernet, Metro Fiber Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and International DIA.
- Networks: Point to Point, Point to Point (Microwave), MPLS, Ethernet WAN, VPLS, International VPLS and International WAN.
* Included in Microsoft Office Package.